Carnival Pride - Menus, Funtimes and Kids Club Scans

meatloafsfan

We're doing the exact same itinery in 2 weeks time so getting a sneak preview on what's ahead has been great thanks. Looking forward to seeing the kids club activities as both my children will be interested to see what the 9-11 year olds get up to. Thanks for taking the time to post everything.

We're going to be on the same cruise as you. I've been known to do some karaoke from time to time (did Ricky Martin and Sinatra on the Legends show in the past) so you might find us if you wander into the karaoke lounge. This will be our 3rd cruise on the Pride, and the 1st since it went into dry dock for renovations - we've always thought that it was a great ship to be on.

MLF, thanks for the scans - all of this information is good stuff to know!

Trisha: have a question for you in regards to Meet & Mingle on the Pride for CC members. I perused the Fun Times you posted and didn't see it mentioned in it. Do you recall seeing or attending it. Thanks. Like seeing your reviews for your trips.

Evie

Trisha: have a question for you in regards to Meet & Mingle on the Pride for CC members. I perused the Fun Times you posted and didn't see it mentioned in it. Do you recall seeing or attending it. Thanks. Like seeing your reviews for your trips.

Evie

Unfortunately for this cruise, our roll call did not meet the minimum number of sign ups to have a meet and greet organized by Carnival.

We are sailing again August 21st so I will keep the fun times from that cruise as well to post when the meet and greet is scheduled (for that cruise, we're well over the 25 required).

Unfortunately for this cruise, our roll call did not meet the minimum number of sign ups to have a meet and greet organized by Carnival.

We are sailing again August 21st so I will keep the fun times from that cruise as well to post when the meet and greet is scheduled (for that cruise, we're well over the 25 required).

Trisha--I will be on the cruise with you 8/21. There is a meet and greet set up and they did meet the requirements. Beverly Ball is running it on FB. In case you are interested. See you in the ship!!:):)

When I was reading the CC board for the party, they posted there was nothing in the Fun Times or if it did, nobody from the ship showed up. We may just have to schedule it ourselves. Have a great trip. Boarding the Pride 9/18.

Evie

Trisha--I will be on the cruise with you 8/21. There is a meet and greet set up and they did meet the requirements. Beverly Ball is running it on FB. In case you are interested. See you in the ship!!:):)

Thank you for the offer but I no longer participate in Facebook groups - only CC ones.

I do plan to attend the Cruise Critic Carnival meet and greet and have signed up for it.

Thank you for the offer but I no longer participate in Facebook groups - only CC ones.

I do plan to attend the Cruise Critic Carnival meet and greet and have signed up for it.

Is there a difference? I am new to all of this and have never been to a meet and greet. I have read about them on here and that is how I found out about the FB group on the roll call on CC. Please educate me...LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Good Morning! Can you tell me what the difference is between the American Table menu and the American Feast menu?

American Table is the regular main dining room meals. The feast is elegant nights.

Edited by BellaSweet

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have to pay a wifi charge if you do not use the Chat feature?

Thanks for your help.

No you don't. Download the app before you get on the ship using your home WIFI and then put your phone/tablet in airplane mode and you'll be hooked into the hub. You'll need to put in your folio number and you'll have access to everything but chat (unless you pay $5).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did they do the Clue Murder Mystery on this sailing? I didn't see it, although, I may've missed it! This looks like a really fun cruise for a family and I am dying to go now! LOL. I have a question regarding the Red Frog Pub and Karaoke. Are kids allowed in these? Or are there bars that they aren't allowed or it would be frowned upon taking them into? Thank you! This thread is amazing!

Did they do the Clue Murder Mystery on this sailing? I didn't see it, although, I may've missed it! This looks like a really fun cruise for a family and I am dying to go now! LOL. I have a question regarding the Red Frog Pub and Karaoke. Are kids allowed in these? Or are there bars that they aren't allowed or it would be frowned upon taking them into? Thank you! This thread is amazing!

They did the Clue Murder Mystery on our sailing during the last week of October, but was it a fiasco!

It all started out well enough with a lot of people attending the entertaining initial show where all of the Clue characters (in costume) were introduced and their background stories revealed (which would aid you in figuring out "whodunit" as the week progressed). At that first show, we were given a list of the places and times each day where the next clue would be revealed--it could be on the morning show or at one of the events around the ship.

Everything worked fine until the last day when the CD failed to do the final clue on the morning program and the "Fun Crew" staff were so involved in selling Bingo tickets that they forgot to do the reveal before the bingo game as scheduled. There were a lot of unhappy folks and finally one guy walked up and interrupted the bingo game to have them do the Clue finale and draw the name of a winner.

It was a real letdown for what had started out to be a fun, family friendly event on the ship.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...