Dream room help!

mom22boys

We are booked in 6238 on the Dream. I just got an offer to upgrade to 11267 for just $40 for 7 night cruise. Is that really a better room? Price is cheap, I just have never been on this shop. Any advice is appreciated!

I like higher up, closer to the Lido deck better than deck 6. The balconies on deck 6 are not that private on the Dream, because you are right above the outdoor promenade and the hot tubs that stick out over the edge of the ship.

We just received the same upgrade offer. We took it as well. We had deck 11 on our Magic cruise a few years ago and loved the location. I was only hesitant because we have family members in an inside cabin on deck 6 across from the room we had there. But after reading many comments about the balconies on deck 6 overlooking deck 5 promenade and hot tubs I was concerned we made a bad decision when we originally picked deck 6. I was thrilled when we got the email yesterday to switch to deck 11.