Summit Spa Menu

Slam308

Does anyone have a full menu, with prices for the spa on Summit? Also, if anyone knows of recent promotions and their details (sea days, later in the week, etc.), I'd appreciate it.

I just reread my initial post and I guess that does sound a bit weird. By "spa menu" I mean services, not food.

Anyone have a price for a basic Swedish massage? Do they offer Thai massage?

Edited by Slam308

Does anyone have a full menu, with prices for the spa on Summit? Also, if anyone knows of recent promotions and their details (sea days, later in the week, etc.), I'd appreciate it.

MY Hubs got a massage...50 minutes on a day in port for $200. Add 18% tip on top of that. First time he didn't add an extra gratuity. It's a bit pricey, but he did say it was a good massage. Oh, he also said this was the first time they didn't try to push a lot of product.

Edited by 20pluscruises

It is available on Celebrity Website. It is a bit difficult to find so here's the link. The Spa Menu is the same for all ships. It is listed on the Spa page under "Learn More" about the full range of SpaClub Offerings

http://www.canyonranchdestinations.com/wp-content/uploads/files/i/downloads/atsea/celebrity_cruises_guide_to_services.pdf

There are two prices on most treatments. The ones with an "*" are the special rate for port days between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM.

• 2 weeks later...