Havana Aft Wrap rooms

AndyT3

Looks like there will be a sofa!! I like that since we have friends coming along and I hate having only one chair available. I will definitely need to have an additional sun chair for the balcony. We have always had 2 when we have booked an aft wrap.

Elaine

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sounds great!!

Also good to hear the music doesn't drift into the room if doors closed!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sounds great!!

Also good to hear the music doesn't drift into the room if doors closed!

The aft wraps sound great! Can't wait to get out on the balcony. We will probably see each other sometime during the cruise. We chose early dining since my husband does not like eating late. :rolleyes:

Elaine

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

You'll love the cabin and balcony!

Yes, there's a sofa on the left (as you go in), in the corner beyond the bathroom which is immediately on the left. There is a very big TV on the wall facing the bed, with the wardrobe on the right. The balcony doors are on the right.

The position of the sofa means it's no good for watching the TV.

The Havana cabins have their own entrance on the deck 6 corridor, and they have their own staircase down to the Havana bar as well.

The bar has a live band in the evenings (till around 1am), but you couldn't hear them in the cabin with the balcony doors shut.

The bar plays music over the speakers during the day, but this was barely audible on the balcony.

This information was great, I was able to book 6469 for the NY to Miami sailing in November. I was a little worried about not being on the 5th floor when I gave up my interior to get the aft wrap, but then I saw your comment about a private stair, can you tell me where that is at? is in back in the hallway of the Havana cabins on deck 6? Thanks any other information or suggestions will be very appreciated.

Hi

The aft wrap cabins and the extended-balcony cabins on the side next to them have their own mini corridor outside them. The staircase is immediately outside that. I would say hardly any guests even know it's there.

On deck 6 as you walk along the main corridor to the Havana cabins there is an entrance door to Havana area. There are only a couple of Havana cabins along the end of the corridor before it turns. The private staircase is on the side just where the corridor turns. I assume there is a staircase on each side - I only ever used the one right outside 6466.

Yes, we are on the other side. I am sure we will bump into each other during the cruise. We are so looking forward to it. I am curious as to what the aft wrap Havana cabins look like. I have heard different descriptions. :confused:

Elaine

Elaine we will try to keep it neat for you. We have 7450 for the final Med cruise back to back with the Transatlantic.

Elaine we will try to keep it neat for you. We have 7450 for the final Med cruise back to back with the Transatlantic.

Thanks! I hope the people that are in that cabin for the NY cruise on 11/5/2016 will do the same. You are so lucky doing a B2B on the Vista. Wish we could have been able to do that. We are so excited and can't wait!

Hope you have a great cruise.

Elaine