Havana Aft Wrap rooms

AndyT3

Hi everyone!

We are very impatiently awaiting our cruise on the Vista in April of 2018. I have been waiting to see photos/videos of the Havana Aft Wrap cabins, possibly even 6461 itself.

If anyone has stayed in one of these cabins, could you please post some photos? It would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by AndyT3

• 3 weeks later...
Hopefully you are on the other side, lol we're in 7459! Can't wait!

Yes, we are on the other side. I am sure we will bump into each other during the cruise. We are so looking forward to it. I am curious as to what the aft wrap Havana cabins look like. I have heard different descriptions. :confused:

Elaine

Yes, we are on the other side. I am sure we will bump into each other during the cruise. We are so looking forward to it. I am curious as to what the aft wrap Havana cabins look like. I have heard different descriptions. :confused:

Elaine

Me too Elaine!! Some people say there is a sofa, others say not. Not sure what to expect but I'm going with expecting a smallish room with no sofa and then we'll get pleasantly surprised if there is more room!

Me too Elaine!! Some people say there is a sofa, others say not. Not sure what to expect but I'm going with expecting a smallish room with no sofa and then we'll get pleasantly surprised if there is more room!

That is exactly how I feel. I did see a post, can't remember where that someone said there is a sofa in the Havana aft wrap. Apparently this person had been told by a passenger that had a Havana aft wrap that there was a sofa in it. You know how stories get passed down on these boards and the cabin ends up being totally different. I do hope there is a sofa since we have friends going along and would very much like to have somewhere for them to sit. Of course there is always that lovely large balcony.:)

Elaine

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/91011200@N08/sets/72157668525879211/page1/

Here are photos of the Vista, including some Havana area photos. Not sure if they were in a aft room but some good photos of the ship and Havana area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WOW those were great pics, thanks for sharing!!! We are in a Havana cabana balcony room on the January 8,2017 sailing , can't wait!!

Hi all. We were in cabin 6466 on the August 6th cruise. The cabin and balcony were absolutely fantastic, and we loved the Havana pool area. It was open to all from 5pm, which was not great, but it appears it will now be open to all from 7pm.

One of the two Havana hot tubs broke down quite early on and remained out of action all cruise, so when the crowds rushed in at 5pm (as they did every day), the one open hot tub was totally packed, mainly with teenagers, and on the one occasion I was there after 5pm security had to warn them twice within five minutes for their behaviour.

Our balcony was huge but had only one sunbed and one chair (non reclining) plus a footstool. We spent a lot of time out there, and the weather and sea conditions on the cruise could not have been better.

We didn't take any pictures of the cabin but here are a few of the fabulous wrap balcony.

pic1.jpg.7456a332fc6bf2f74775f58fcb4e317a.jpg

pic2.jpg.5cdf8fee7b5689e49614a83a2cfba95a.jpg

pic3.jpg.a3dae27ddd241e3d27264bc114d38852.jpg

pic4.jpg.61103438710d52bbfdd0c79ca25f0f16.jpg

We are in 6466 for the 2/25/17 cruise! Love that balcony!! But I will be asking for an additional chair so we can eat breakfast outside. I have always had an aft wrap and have learned carnival will get u two chairs so guests do not take inside furniture out. It looks wonderful!

Hi

You'll love the cabin and balcony!

Yes, there's a sofa on the left (as you go in), in the corner beyond the bathroom which is immediately on the left. There is a very big TV on the wall facing the bed, with the wardrobe on the right. The balcony doors are on the right.

The position of the sofa means it's no good for watching the TV.

The Havana cabins have their own entrance on the deck 6 corridor, and they have their own staircase down to the Havana bar as well.

The bar has a live band in the evenings (till around 1am), but you couldn't hear them in the cabin with the balcony doors shut.

The bar plays music over the speakers during the day, but this was barely audible on the balcony.

Looks like there will be a sofa!! I like that since we have friends coming along and I hate having only one chair available. I will definitely need to have an additional sun chair for the balcony. We have always had 2 when we have booked an aft wrap.

Elaine