CruiseClues Doesn't Have Current Menus - Need 8 Night on RCCL/Can Anyone Help Please?

Julesbeara,

Can't help you - we aren't on our 8 day Jewel till March 2006. But thought I'd put in a request for you to capture the compasses and menus when you go. Would certainly appreciate it.

Enjoy!

bobj

This may be a dumb question, but why do you have to know what the menus are each night? I prefer a bit of mystery - it's more fun! :) I wouldn't want to plan what I am going to eat every night on my vacation beforehand.

You sound like my husband LOL:p

I guess its like getting a gift for some of us we need a little peek;) And I am also taking our daughter on her first cruise so I kinda want to know what they have for kids or if they can order off our menu she is 8.

By having the dining room menus before we cruised we were able to make our decision when to dine in chops. We went to the reservation desk almost right when we got on the ship. Didn't want to have the place full before we got to make a reservation.

I'd love to see the menus for the 8 night Jewel, eastern caribbean - since that's our next cruise.

You sound like my husband LOL:p

I guess its like getting a gift for some of us we need a little peek;) And I am also taking our daughter on her first cruise so I kinda want to know what they have for kids or if they can order off our menu she is 8.

They offered our kids a kid's menu, but they didn't want to be regarded as kids! (10 and 13) So, I can't say what was on that menu!:)

Most of the menus being requested above (with the exception of the 8 nighter that the original poster asked for) are posted on the Cruiseclues website. It's a nice website...really a wealth of information.

Also, if you go to Webshots.com and do a search for menus, Compasses, Royal Caribbean, etc you'll find tons of stuff relating to RCCL. You just have to play around with the search words a little.

I also like knowing what the menu is going to be. It helps decide on when to go to Chops and/or Portofino's. I read here that the staff at the specialty restaurants would have dining room menus on hand, to help you with choosing on which night you wanted to book. However, when we made our reservations at Chops shortly after boarding the first day, they didn't have any. So, it's helped to know when Caribbean night (yuck!) in the dining room was going to be. :)

Archived