7 Day RC Cruise to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel Excursions

Welcome to Cruise Critic! We are on the September 25th sailing of Liberty to the same places.

Nachi Cocom and Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel are both all inclusive beach resorts.

The other ports have beach resorts available, but they are not all inclusive (as far as I know).

Check out the Ports of Call board here on Cruise Critic for more information on places to go in Belize and Roatan. :D The link is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

Edited by Coralc

Welcome to Cruise Critic! We are on the September 25th sailing of Liberty to the same places.

Nachi Cocom and Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel are both all inclusive beach resorts.

The other ports have beach resorts available, but they are not all inclusive (as far as I know).

Check out the Ports of Call board here on Cruise Critic for more information on places to go in Belize and Roatan. :D The link is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

Awesome! This is my first time sailing with RC, as I mainly sail with Carnival. How do you feel RC compares to Carnival? (If you've been on both)

Awesome! This is my first time sailing with RC, as I mainly sail with Carnival. How do you feel RC compares to Carnival? (If you've been on both)

I have been on both, but I am not familiar with the Carnival ships sailing out of Galveston. I think there are probably more similarities than differences. After our Carnival cruises, we just decided that Royal Caribbean was a better fit for us. We enjoy the décor and the people and the loyalty program. :D

Have a great cruise! :)

Just reserved Nachi Cocom for our next trip. Enjoy both that and Mr. Sanchos. Nacho is a bit more laid back, I feel the food is better. Sancho's has water playthings.

Have done Victor Bodden tours for Roatan.

We did Flowrider/Johny Rockets in Belize, once did lunch at Bird's Isle Restaurant (took a cab). Never ventured beyond that...

In September I will be going on a 7 day cruise to Belize, Roatan and Cozumel. Does anyone recommend any excursions that are all inclusive?

Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic. We book our excursions through the cruise line. I haven't seen any that are all inclusive. We are mostly interested in the cultural experiences that are the highlights of each port that we visit on our cruises.

I suggest you take a look at the excursions offered and see if there is something that interests you.

We have cruised on both Carnival and Royal Caribbean as you can see in my signature. It's nice to have a choice of cruise lines for new experiences. We prefer RC over Carnival for various reasons.

Have a great cruise!

In September I will be going on a 7 day cruise to Belize, Roatan and Cozumel. Does anyone recommend any excursions that are all inclusive?

Thanks!

Not 100% all-inclusive but in Belize we did Starfish Island through the cruise line and absolutely loved it. $49/person included transportation, beach chairs and lunch, drinks were extra, but reasonably priced. Really a lovely time if you want an opportunity to experience the milky blue water and roam around the private little island. What's really great about this excursion is you get to go straight from the ship to the island, no tender!

In Roatan we went to the Mayan Princess/The Beach Club San Simon. For $35/person you will have transportation, admission to the private beach, and beach chairs, or for $75/person drinks and lunch will be included as well. It's a beautiful stretch of beach, great resort, friendly staff. Money well spent: go through the resort directly, you'll save money and they were wonderful with our transportation!

In Cozumel I have been to both Nachi Cocum and Mr Sanchos. The only real difference I found was that Nachi Cocum has a 100 person/per day limit so you have an opportunity for a quiet beach and less families (no water toys, more adult in nature). But both resorts offer an all-inclusive day pass for around $55/person which includes food and drinks, chairs, etc. Both resorts have beautiful beaches, satisfactory food, and I thought the drinks were pretty great at both resorts. No matter which one you choose, you will pay extra for transportation, usually $20/per way unless you're in a van, in which case it can go down to around $7-8/per way.

Have a great time! This was a lovely itinerary - Roatan is a truly mesmerizing port to pull into -- don't miss it!

Not 100% all-inclusive but in Belize we did Starfish Island through the cruise line and absolutely loved it. $49/person included transportation, beach chairs and lunch, drinks were extra, but reasonably priced. Really a lovely time if you want an opportunity to experience the milky blue water and roam around the private little island. What's really great about this excursion is you get to go straight from the ship to the island, no tender!

In Roatan we went to the Mayan Princess/The Beach Club San Simon. For $35/person you will have transportation, admission to the private beach, and beach chairs, or for $75/person drinks and lunch will be included as well. It's a beautiful stretch of beach, great resort, friendly staff. Money well spent: go through the resort directly, you'll save money and they were wonderful with our transportation!

In Cozumel I have been to both Nachi Cocum and Mr Sanchos. The only real difference I found was that Nachi Cocum has a 100 person/per day limit so you have an opportunity for a quiet beach and less families (no water toys, more adult in nature). But both resorts offer an all-inclusive day pass for around $55/person which includes food and drinks, chairs, etc. Both resorts have beautiful beaches, satisfactory food, and I thought the drinks were pretty great at both resorts. No matter which one you choose, you will pay extra for transportation, usually $20/per way unless you're in a van, in which case it can go down to around $7-8/per way.

Have a great time! This was a lovely itinerary - Roatan is a truly mesmerizing port to pull into -- don't miss it!

Nice post GetToLivin! :D And you explained it much better than I. :)

I've done this itinerary twice. I don't know about all inclusive in Roatan.

Belize: I booked the Lamanai tour through the ship both times. AWESOME excursion. They even provide a delicious lunch buffet. Make sure you eat breakfast because it's a long ride to the ruins.

Cozumel: I've done Amazing Race through the ship and Nachi Cocum Resort on my own. You can't go wrong with either of these. But Amazing Race requires a lot of RUNNING of you want to win. If you don't care about winning, it's actually a pretty cool way to tour the city. Nachi Cocum is by reservation only. Google them for their actual website. Reservations can be made online.

Hope this helps! Feel free to ask if you have any questions.