Carnival Glory Smoking Area

The upper smoking deck is actually on Deck #10. Towards the aft of the ship there are nice couches, chairs, umbrellas and tables to sit. It can get quite windy up there which makes it hard to light up :D. I just figured out at the end of my last cruise that you can also smoke on that same side out by the main pool area. There is also another outside smoking deck on #3 just go through the doors right next to Guest Services. They upgraded that area with some of the same furniture found on Deck #10 which made it nice to relax. They also added a crew smoking area at the front of that deck.

Outdoors: Deck 11 Starboard - I believe this is one deck above pool area and you go down stairs to the pool, food etc. Are there lounge chairs there and is the area big enough to accommodate all the smokers?

...Nice padded wicker chairs and fabric umbrellas. Plenty of chairs. One of my favorite things to do is to go up in that area while sailing away from a port with a cigar. Very relaxing.