value trips

twisted247

hello hope someone can help me.i made a reservation for hyatt place 2 weeks ago for febuary 2017 through valve trips.as of today I haven't hear one word from them I have called and emailed nothing should I look for a differrant hotel can it take this long anybody ???

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

In this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2368418, in post #11, someone suggested that you contact the hotel directly to see if they have the reservation and get the reservation number, in the event that you don't hear back.

I got my confirmation one week from the time I emailed them. I suspect that they might be overwhelmed but that's a guess on my part. If they Hyatt doesn't have the reservation as suggested above, then try another hotel or even try value trips again.

It often shows up in junk mail. If not there, call the Hyatt Pl directly. Your reservation number could be waiting for you there.

Two weeks is a pretty long time. Generally a week or so is the longest wait. So do a bit more detective work.