Carnival cruise lines

janf

I've been checking almost daily since booking our June 2017 cruise on 7/1 (FTTF is sold out). I don't know the facts, but some have posted that they believe Carnival opens up more slots for FTTF, and/or the possibility of folks switching or canceling the cruise. Good luck!

I see that FTTF says sold out for April 23 on Conquest. Does it open up again? I've heard it does

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There are only XX number of FTTF slots available for each cruise. It's a rolling number and can be different each week for each ship.

The number 1 factor that determines this is how many Platinum and above passengers are scheduled to be on each cruise.

The more Platinum and above,, the less number of FTTF will be made available.

It is my opinion that you're wasting your time looking for Carnival to open up more FTTF slots this far in advance. I'd say start looking 6 mos out. That's when people will start cancelling and when Carnival will get a better idea on the demographics.

Ok thanks. I wasn't looking to book it yet. Checking out of curiosity this far out. When I realiZed it was sold out already I thought I'd ask

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

cant speak to all cruises but mine on the Magic has been sold out since Feb, I have seen it open back up on 2 different occasions and by next day its sold out again. Just happened again today. I already have it so no worries. But It looks more like when someone cancels it or their entire trip and they had it, thats when it opens. Good luck!

How can you see if FTTF is sold out when you haven't booked the cruise yet??

You can only see it on the excursions list which is not usually visible unless you have booked the cruise??

I would check it daily if you can see it.

Edited by riffatsea