Carry on bevearge policy and more!

I know what carnivals b:eek::eek:ev policy is as far as 12 cans. But my question is what if i bring redbull thatcomes in 4packs? Can i bring 3 or is it like a 1case limit? Also on board i know they serve rockstar energy does anyone know the specific varitys served? Sailing the pride out of baltimore in 2 weeks if that changes anything!

12 cans. Other packaging (four packs, six packs, or whatever) is irrelevant. Some folks recommend putting them loose in their own bag so you're not left with ripped up packaging after they open them for inspection.

12 cans. Other packaging (four packs, six packs, or whatever) is irrelevant. Some folks recommend putting them loose in their own bag so you're not left with ripped up packaging after they open them for inspection.

They'll open a sealed 12pack of say pepsi? Was thinking about opening and super glueing it closed filled with bud light. Color matched thought it was a good idea

They'll open a sealed 12pack of say pepsi? Was thinking about opening and super glueing it closed filled with bud light. Color matched thought it was a good idea

Yes. They have always opened our sealed 12 packs of soda and have pulled out every single can to inspect each one. No joke. We have cruised out of Galveston, New Orleans and Port Canaveral, and they did this at each of those ports.

Wow, that is actually good news in my case. My mom wants her diet coke, and my husband enjoys Coke zero. I might not want to bring 2 full cases, so I guess I can bring any variety of cans as long as it doesn't exceed 12 per person?

Correct, you can bring up to 12 cans per person and one 750ml bottle of wine per adult.

I did this on my last cruise and had no issues. The lady peaked in the hand hole and tore it back a little. I only had beer on the bottom row.

Yes. They have always opened our sealed 12 packs of soda and have pulled out every single can to inspect each one. No joke. We have cruised out of Galveston, New Orleans and Port Canaveral, and they did this at each of those ports.

Odd. Each of the last three years - two in Port Canaveral, one in Tampa and we had several 12 packs of soda at each. Nobody every opened anything. Maybe we don't look like drinkers. . . . .

Boarding the Pride 2 weeks ago - they were opening up cases of soda and re-taping them after checking the cans.

We had a package of 10 drink boxes in the bottom of our bag and the security person made me pull them out, she glanced at them across the belt (they never left my hand) and then she quickly told me I could put them away.

That is one port they are certainly checking.

I did this on my last cruise and had no issues. The lady peaked in the hand hole and tore it back a little. I only had beer on the bottom row.

This is why some people at some ports are experiencing total annihilation of their soft beverage packages.

Keep openly promoting how you are smuggling in those 6 beers and they'll keep modifying their beverage policies to compensate.

Just take a look at what NCL is doing. It's only a matter of time.