Harmony of the Seas -Dinning

Hi, Can anyone tell me what restaurants are included in the dining package please? Looking at the 2 night offer to see if it's worth us doing it as we have access to coastal kitchen. Thank you

Hi, Can anyone tell me what restaurants are included in the dining package please? Looking at the 2 night offer to see if it's worth us doing it as we have access to coastal kitchen. Thank you

Here is the explanation:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

Thank you. Would you know what restaurants this covers on Harmony of the Seas?

*Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. One reservation must be used on the first or second night of the sailing. Package includes one visit in Wonderland. A $10 cover will be charged for each additional visit per person. Packages include service charge and food portion only for dinner and, when available, lunch service. Beverages not included. For venues with a la carte pricing, package includes a $30 food credit. Participating venues and cover charge prices vary by ship; additional charges may apply for food selections. Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for premium experiences including Chef’s Table, wine pairings dinners, and Mystery Dinner Theater. ©2015 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas. 15047175 • 10/28/2015

This Should Apply to all Specialty Restaurants on Harmony.

I believe that Coastal Kitchen is a "free" option but only for Suite and higher level Crown and Anchor guests.