Carnival Sunshine

Mary49

Has anybody ever had Room 8241 on the Sunshine? Any info will be great...

Thanks Mary49

Hi Mary. I loved cruising on Sunshine. The serenity pool and waterfall are awesome and the area aft where Cucina is located is very relaxing and enjoyable.

I did not have cabin 8241, but if I did, I might be concerned about being under the pool area on Lido. You'll likely hear noise from above your cabin, like chairs scraping across the deck when they clean Lido deck at night. That might be bothersome, especially if you are a light sleeper.

On the plus side, you will be close to Lido pools, food, and bars.

Hope you have a great cruise on Sunshine!

I was not in that cabin, but overall we loved that ship. I think it gets a really bad rap in the reviews. We also loved the Serenity area, and the Havana bar area.... It was hardly ever crowded, and a nice place to take buffet lunch. I'm a light sleeper so I do prefer a floor with cabins above and below. If all else fails, I have ear plugs. Happy sailing!!

We were in 8201 in April. It is below the Lido deck. There was not an issue with noise to us in that room. You could occasionally hear noises around the ship if you turned off the TV and listened for them, but we slept better on the ship than at home. We thought it was a great location. There were a few water leaks in the hall on deck 8 but staff was repairing quickly when reported. We also had mini fridge. We would take that room again if we ever book Sunshine again.