Question for Dawn suite cruisers

Yes there is a cocktail reception for the suite guests on all ships - they all have suites. Depending on the itinerary it will be on one of the first sea days and usually just prior to dinner time and usually in the Bliss lounge.

We just got off the Dawn last week. We were in a suite but did not go to the cocktail reception with the Captain. I believe it was on Saturday (of a Fri to Fri) cruise and I also think it was in Bliss. We went to this reception on our previous Dawn cruise and just did not find it all that interesting. Unless you want really want your picture taken with the Captain. The cocktails were things that I would not choose to drink and this time we had the UBP so we chose to do other things at that time and drink what we wanted.

We just got off the Dawn last week. We were in a suite but did not go to the cocktail reception with the Captain. I believe it was on Saturday (of a Fri to Fri) cruise and I also think it was in Bliss. We went to this reception on our previous Dawn cruise and just did not find it all that interesting. Unless you want really want your picture taken with the Captain. The cocktails were things that I would not choose to drink and this time we had the UBP so we chose to do other things at that time and drink what we wanted.

Thanks, PCL. Hope you had a great cruise.

Tracy

So you remember what time?