Harmony GS 8254

Then you already know that they are all alike.

That is NOT True! There is a difference between L & R entry into the cabins which would make the configuration of the rooms different. Also If you don't have the pictures or answers to my question then I suggest not responding in the future.

Hello All!

Has anyone stayed in GS 8254 on Harmony? I'm looking for pictures of that particular suite.

Thanks!

You might want to check with any of the recent past cruise roll calls. Maybe someone in there has the info you are looking for. Good luck!

I had the pleasure of spending a week in 8254 in May. Here is the only picture I can put my hands on right now. Hope it helps a little.

How did you like the layout with the wall splitting the cabin?

We had the exact same layout in our GS on Deck 14 on Harmony. These GS's are not as large as they are on other ships, and the wall splitting the cabin makes it seem even smaller. Having said that they are still great cabins and we have another one reserved when we are back on the Harmony in 3 weeks.

We had the exact same layout in our GS on Deck 14 on Harmony. These GS's are not as large as they are on other ships, and the wall splitting the cabin makes it seem even smaller. Having said that they are still great cabins and we have another one reserved when we are back on the Harmony in 3 weeks.

Thank you

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Honestly? I didn't like it at all. The room felt cramped, nothing like GS's feel on other ship. The lounge side was completely impractical and we ended up moving the coffee table out of the way, blocking one of the entrances to the bedroom as we were fed up of having to walk sideways to get past. The bedroom side meant the end of the beds were very close to the wall.

Don't get me wrong, it is still a nice room, just far less spacious and practical to other class ships in the fleet (I've not been on Quantum class in a GS but think the layout is the same as this is, so the same would apply)

Honestly? I didn't like it at all. The room felt cramped, nothing like GS's feel on other ship. The lounge side was completely impractical and we ended up moving the coffee table out of the way, blocking one of the entrances to the bedroom as we were fed up of having to walk sideways to get past. The bedroom side meant the end of the beds were very close to the wall.

Don't get me wrong, it is still a nice room, just far less spacious and practical to other class ships in the fleet (I've not been on Quantum class in a GS but think the layout is the same as this is, so the same would apply)

Thanks. We got one coming up in 2017 and thought it looked a little cramped.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk