Free Cruise Travel Mag.

I was sent this link through my NWA World Perks email...no harm in trying right?

click here http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/0001/www.freebizmag.com/nwcruisetravel01welcome.htm

We received something like this with our mileage statement in the mail.We could cash in our miles for magazines.There was a list with quite a few different ones.We don't fly with NWA much and only have a few thousand miles so I am going to order several different ones.You don't have to give any credit card info and no automatic renewals so it sounds like a great deal.Cruise Travel magazine is a great magazine for cruise fans.

I'm guessing it's designed to get your email address for spam. Notice that there is no place to input your mailing address for the magazine?

Actually, yes there is. It takes a page or two to get there, but they do ask for it.

Well, we'll see if it works!!

I'm guessing it's designed to get your email address for spam. Notice that there is no place to input your mailing address for the magazine?

That's why I have an e-mail address that I created for these types of situations. I never read anything that is sent to it, and just periodically do a mass delete.:)

That's why I have an e-mail address that I created for these types of situations. I never read anything that is sent to it, and just periodically do a mass delete.:)

I do too, but I'm always suspicious of sites that want your email address first.

Archived