Ropes Course on Breeze

lsp

Does anyone know if there is a height limit on the ropes course?

Thanks!

I just went back and looked at my honeymoon pictures, and sure enough my wife had me take a picture of the requirements sign.

There is no height limit listed, there is a weight limit of 300 lbs.

You also need close toed shoes.

Yes, there is a height restriction -

According to Carnival:

SkyCourse

SkyCourse, the first-of-its-kind ropes course will offer fun and adventure for all, along with magnificent views of the sea nearly 150 feet below. Thrill-seekers will strap into a safety harness and choose from a beginner or intermediate course, traversing across rope bridges, swinging steps and beams suspended above the top deck. Approximately 20 people at a time can zig and zag along the two 230-foot courses, while friends and family can join in the fun by cheering participants on from below. Each of the 20 different elements on the ropes course is named after a notable bridge in the U.S. Participant Rules

• Guests who would like to experience the SkyCourse must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of all safety rules to go without an adult supervisor.
  • Only one participant on an activity at a time unless a child is being assisted by a responsible adult.
  • Guest must be healthy and in good physical condition. This activity is not recommended for anyone with heart problems, back or joint injuries, those who have had recent surgery or women who are pregnant.
  • Guest must be at least 48 inches tall to participate in this activity or accompanied by a responsible adult.
  • Guest weight limit is 275 pounds
  • Guest must safely fit in the harness
  • Guest must have clothes that cover anywhere the full body harness would touch and guest needs to be 100% dry.
  • Guest must ensure that shoes are secure; closed toed shoes that are attached at the heel must be worn (a croc is acceptable as long as it has a heel strap). Tennis shoes are always the best option; no flip-flops or open-heal shoes.

Thanks! My grandson is on the short side and I didn't want to build it up and then have him to short. We've done it before but I didn't have a height problem with us.

Thanks! My grandson is on the short side and I didn't want to build it up and then have him to short. We've done it before but I didn't have a height problem with us.

Good call... my nephew is also a little shorter and we made sure to let him know he couldn't do it this year, but perhaps next year.