Summit Cabin 3009

Notquite50

You can do a search for your cabin here, just put the cabin # in the "search this thread" box.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1911871

It's a sticky thread at the top of the Celebrity forum and has information on many of the different cabins on m-class ships, written by CC members who have stayed in them. No promise that the cabin you want to know about is there, but it's the best place to look.

Also, try a youtube search, lots of people post videos of cabins, and even if it's not the exact # you're looking for, sometimes you can find one that is the same category.

Rhayne - Thanks you - We were just hoping to find out if the location of the cabin was convenient, quiet and if it was any larger than the normal ocean view cabins. Hope you had a wonderful time. We leave in 15 weeks.

Edited by Notquite50

I booked our cruise through Celebrity and the gentleman I spoke with was fantastic. I think he assigned my cabin as soon as we hung up because it was assigned by the next day.

My understanding is that Certified Vacation Planners have nothing to do witn assigning guarantee cabins it comes from the Revenue Department. I was told this directly by Celebrity home office staff.

Sometimes they are assigned quicker than others, depends on how many cabins are left and how they are selling.

Our last cruise on Summit we were in 3033 and we were happy with the location. Not quite as foward as 3009.

Rhayne - Thanks you - We were just hoping to find out if the location of the cabin was convenient, quiet and if it was any larger than the normal ocean view cabins. Hope you had a wonderful time. We leave in 15 weeks.

The cabin is right around a corner from the elevators but far enough away that you can't hear people getting off of them. I believe it's the same size as other ocean view cabins. It was fairly quiet. Across the hall is a little hallway with a Crew Members Only door which caused a little noise but nothing that bothered us. We're late sleepers so we did notice more noise between 10am-12noon. There's also little to no passenger foot traffic because there are only 4 cabins past 3009.

The cabin is right around a corner from the elevators but far enough away that you can't hear people getting off of them. I believe it's the same size as other ocean view cabins. It was fairly quiet. Across the hall is a little hallway with a Crew Members Only door which caused a little noise but nothing that bothered us. We're late sleepers so we did notice more noise between 10am-12noon. There's also little to no passenger foot traffic because there are only 4 cabins past 3009.

Thanks a bunch - this is exactly what I was wondering.