Suite Perks on the Fascination

ireashmott

We've been sailing on NCL for a few years and have decided to give Carnival a try again. We are booking a connecting suite and ocean view room on the Fascination.

I was wondering what the perks are of the suite, beyond a larger cabin and faster embarking and disembarking?

Also, anyone been able to do the faster embarking and disembarking as a passenger of a connecting non-suite?

Priority embarkation and debarkation would be the only suite perks on Carnival. I think you get priority tender too if you're going to a tender port.

You'd have to ask about others joining you when you get to the port. If it's just one person, I'd say they'd probably let them, but it takes a little longer because non-suite/platinum/diamond room keys are in a different location. I've seen people told "no" as well.

Have fuN!

Edited by mizLORInj

We've been sailing on NCL for a few years and have decided to give Carnival a try again. We are booking a connecting suite and ocean view room on the Fascination.

I was wondering what the perks are of the suite, beyond a larger cabin and faster embarking and disembarking?

Also, anyone been able to do the faster embarking and disembarking as a passenger of a connecting non-suite?

Carnival suite perks are very limited, and will be changing September 1st. When are you cruising? Gratuities will cost slightly more in a suite.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=6991

It is not uncommon for passengers in other non-suite cabins to be denied early embarkation when sailing with passengers in a suite. The main reason behind that is Carnival now sells Faster to the Fun which includes early embarkation among other perks, so they are not inclined to give perks away for free. You might want to consider buying FTTF for the other cabin if it is available. It often sells out since it has limited availability.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-(fttf)

Have a great cruise.

What is "enhanced turn down service" (mentioned as a Suite Perk in article Winddawn linked)? Maybe they brought the old, fake chocolates back just for Suite guests?:p:rolleyes:

That's a good question, ShakyBeef. I don't think I've seen it mentioned on CC yet. I guess we'll find out in September. Let's hope it's not one of those perks they fail to tell the cabin stewards about. ;-)

That's a good question, ShakyBeef. I don't think I've seen it mentioned on CC yet. I guess we'll find out in September. Let's hope it's not one of those perks they fail to tell the cabin stewards about. ;-)

a52.gif

Maybe it means we get automatic twice-a-day cabin service without having to request it.:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone! We are paying a third of what we pay on NCL, so lack of perks isn't an issue or surprise.

Definitely going to get the FTTF. We don't sail until March 2018, so it is not available yet. Any idea when it will be?

I booked a Suite as well as purchasing FTTF for my upcoming September cruise. I bought FTTF back in the beginning of January, on the same day I booked the cruise, 9 months out from the saildate.

I booked a Suite as well as purchasing FTTF for my upcoming September cruise. I bought FTTF back in the beginning of January, on the same day I booked the cruise, 9 months out from the saildate.

Why did you purchase FTTF?

Just curious since you get priority boarding with your suite booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Why did you purchase FTTF?

Just curious since you get priority boarding with your suite booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I get it for all the other perks (I did this same thing last cruise as well: suite + FTTF), especially the cabin being guaranteed ready upon embarkation, expedited luggage delivery, and the VIP line at GS. I don't need it for Tender Priority, either, due to the excursion I have booked at our only tender port, but the above benefits are definitely worth the extra $60 to me. In fact, since the Suite perks have been upgraded and I get pretty much everything else FTTF gets me, I'm really just keeping it for the VIP GS line. But that one alone is worth it to me.:)