Cruise prices reduced

Anyone got a answer for this.....booked two cruises about a month ago with RCI, deposits paid on both, one out of cancellation money back time, one is still in the time. Both cruises have come down in price to what we paid and both have now added OBC. They are in total nearly $300 cheaper now. What to do???

With the cruise that is past final payment date you are most likely out of luck, unless your loss of cancellation Penalty is lower than what you save By re-booking. However you could have a look at the Price of higher categories and try to upgrade for just a Little amount.

As for the other cruise, being in Australia and probably booked under Australian T&C´s you Need to check cancellation penalties and most likely you will ose your deposit with this.

Phone them and ask them what they can do for you. A couple of years a go a cruise I had booked with Celebrity crashed down in price about 3 weeks before sail date so well after final payment date. I had booked the cruise about 12 months previously...I asked if I could have a complimentary upgrade as a gesture of goodwill. I received the upgrade from standard balcony to Concierge and received quite a substantial refund....about £800. Always worth asking the question....certainly was in my case.

Not familiar w/ Australia rules... but from my experience...Huge price drop after final payment...

I was able to go from an inside to balcony (price for balcony guarantee was currently cheaper than inside) for no additional money, BUT I was also able to receive $200 OBC.

GOOD LUCK :)

We got upgraded from JS to GS for no cost as price for GS had dropped to same price we paid. It wasnt easy though - I emailed 4-5 times and called 3 times until I finally got someone who upgraded me for free. Im used to Carnival terms with early saver where they will reduce the price ( or give OBC ) up to 2 days before sail date.

I'll never book early with RCCL again - I'll wait till days after final payment date and also be flexible with travel dates etc.

So advice = squeaky wheel gets the oil ! Call call call - good luck

Same here. Have 3 cruises booked, in addition to the Anthem, and all of them have gone up even though the base fare on many of them are lower. The reason for the increase was that I booked under the 60/30 vs the current promo.