Dream MDR Menus?

Hello all -

I will be cruising shortly with family and have recently heard that the Dream has gone to American Table menus. Does anyone by any chance have them? I have done several searches and found menus for the longer Journey's cruise that the Dream did, but not for a standard 7 day.

Thanks in advance!

• 5 months later...
What is the American Table menu/Feast menu? Its been about 4 years since my last cruise, how different is the food menu??

I would like to know as well. I was on the Dream in 2012 and loved the food which is a big factor in chosing Carnival again (along with the spa cabins). I sure hope they have a lot of the same offerings.:confused::eek:

Zydecocruiser's website is full of great & accurate information. I've been using it a lot over quite a long time now. I can say that the 7 day menu posted at the top of the Carnival Food section that was for a cruise out of Galveston is right on as far as the nightly apps/entrees/desserts regardless of what ship you are on including elegant nights. The only difference is the Port of Call app/entree/drink and that depends on what port or what part of the ocean/world you are at--but there is a lot of cross over for those too (ie: Port of Call specialties in Grand Cayman may be used in Jamaica, Grand Turk may be used in St Thomas, ect--its really more of a regional thing). We have seen it used twice on two different ships on two different parts of the Caribbean in the past yr. If you are on a longer cruise like an 8 day- then just another day added of course but new items as well.