Pirate's Quick VICTORY Cruise Photo Review

pirate4me2

We just booked Victory for a short cruise in January while our oldest son is home on break still. For us the itinerary and dates worked, so we will make sure we have a good time and go in with an open mind!

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We have a group going on Victory in May 2017. We chose it for the dates (we get together every year at this time), but I was a little worried it being an older, not upgraded ship. Your review really made me happy!

:)

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We have a group going on Victory in May 2017. We chose it for the dates (we get together every year at this time), but I was a little worried it being an older, not upgraded ship. Your review really made me happy!

:)

Have a great time!

Thanks for the review, we are leaving on her this Thursday!

I saw that you did not keep the Fun Times, but wondering if you remember if they served sea day brunch and what nights the comedy shows were?

Thanks!

They did serve sea day brunch on our one sea day. It was good! As for comedy, there was a show every night I believe.

Have a great trip!

We just booked Victory for a short cruise in January while our oldest son is home on break still. For us the itinerary and dates worked, so we will make sure we have a good time and go in with an open mind!

Have a fantastic trip! I think as long as you have an open mind you'll be good. :)

Thanks so much for such a pretty review. Proof that short getaways can be perfect..especially when you know longer ones are coming. As time moves along...all the old decor is more and more different and fun..I like the new too..but appreciate the uniqueness. Sounds like the ship people and entertainers were great along with an nice cabin and really appreciating everything and having fun together with minimal planning..that Colonial Hilton JUST LOOKS FABULOUS. Glad mom is ok and super glad the cruise had that kind of camaraderie, all is well, mellow ending..that was special.

Thanks so much for doing this!! Happy next time...

Thanks for reading along! And yes, short getaways can be perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great review! We will be sailing on Victory in 3 weeks and your review really makes me wish it was sooner! DW was on her back in April on a "girls cruise" and spoke really well of her. Really looking forward to seeing if the food in as good as everyone says. Regardless of what reviewers have said about the ship in general, most all of the food venues have been getting very good marks.