RCL Liberty Bring Folding Lounge/Zero Gravity Type Chairs for our balcony???

For those who googled zero gravity chairs, they are the bomb!!! I skipped asking RCL because our TA was able to book us one of the last aft corner balconies.....its HUGE!!!! From what I've seen online these cabins have loungers. Heck, we could hang a hammock if we wanted! I saw a pic of some guy who did this. So, we may not be in zero gravity chairs, but we'll have a huge balcony with loungers. Score!!!! Thanks to all!:D

The problem we found when we brought our two zero loungers on a 3 1/2 by 8 balcony is that there was absolutely no room for the Weber grill and tiki bar.
. LMAO....Great reply!!!! No room for the blow up portable hot tub, either. :):)

The problem we found when we brought our two zero loungers on a 3 1/2 by 8 balcony is that there was absolutely no room for the Weber grill and tiki bar.

But the nice thing is, you can fold up and stow the loungers for nighttime when you drag your mattress out onto the balcony to sleep there. :D