cozumel

bearhugs

I just want some of you to know I just got off the phone with Royal and we are booked for Cozumel the week of November 13th. Jennifer, who sounded very tired, told me that we will not be docking there. There is too much damage and she has no clue yet what the next port might be. She did say that to go into their web and check on Hurricane Wilma (on the left side of their homepage) and it will tell you of your itinary status. Just thought I would let you know. But who cares where I go....I'M ON VACATION!!!!!LOL

Us too.... we are boarding Enchantment on 1/2 and going wherever she takes us!! :D

I feel bad for the customer service reps at RCL. They are dealing with the effects of Wilma on their own homes to begin with.... I'm sure they have been totally inundated with calls from people who are looking for answers they just don't have at this point. Just thinking about it makes my day seem easy by comparison!

BYW this is elleluv.... not dlove..... I just realized the computer remembered my DH was here! I didn't notice the name at first... just noticed that something was wrong with my countdown clock since I'm going on a trip without him!

Archived