The Pride- Suite question

noenre

We are booked in a balcony on the Pride and are thinking of upgrading to a suite. Does anyone know if the suite has a private bedroom? I can't tell from the pictures I see online.

We are traveling with kids and looking to see if we can get a separate bedroom setup.

Thanks!

Aft wrap on 4 has a separate bedroom but IIRC it only sleeps four.

How about two balconies?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I only need it to sleep four! Thanks, I am going to see about the price difference.

We are booked in a balcony on the Pride and are thinking of upgrading to a suite. Does anyone know if the suite has a private bedroom? I can't tell from the pictures I see online.

We are traveling with kids and looking to see if we can get a separate bedroom setup.

Thanks!

How many kids?

IIRC Grand Suites or Ocean Suites will sleep up to 4, but no separate bedroom. Some of the Vista suites sleep up to 3 and have a separate bedroom from the living area. I believe Junior Suites only sleep 2.

I think Sadie's suggestion is a good one: 2 cabins. Maybe a balcony with an inside across the hall?

I truly wish the VS on Deck 4 slept four. If it did, I would have booked it in a heartbeat for our upcoming cruise with our 2 DDs. Instead, we're in an OS. If there had just been a Pullman bed above the couch in the living room of the VS, it would have been perfect for us. As it is, I don't see why it isn't rated for 3.:confused:

Thanks all. I guess we will just stay put. There are no other balconies left and I don't want to be far from them anyway. We already have 2 balconies booked, traveling with 8 people total.

We will make it work. Just going to be tight with all the stuff my 19yr old daughter is planning on packing. Going to have to talk to her!

Edited by noenre
Spelling

That is incorrect. The aft-wrap (Vista Suite) on Deck 4 has a maximum capacity of two. Although it is true that it has a separate bedroom. I know. I stayed in it.

Thank you for the correction. Was thinking '2' and typed '4'.

(Hangs head in shame)

Edited by SadieN

Thank you for the correction. Was thinking '2' and typed '4'.

(Hangs head in shame)

No shame in a typo. We've all done it (some of us on a daily basis:o).:p

For future reference on the pride or any spirit class ship. On deck 5,6 and 7 the last balcony all the way forward is a connecting room with an inside cabin. I have stayed in these connecting rooms 5 times with young kids in the inside room and the adults in the balcony room. It is great Like a 2 room suite but with 2 tv's and 2 bathrooms. And it is cheaper to book 4 people in the connecting rooms then if the 4 were in a suite. But there are only 6 sets of these connecting rooms and you have to book them well in advance. I have another cruise like this set up for next spring break.