Car Rental and Cruise Pier Return to West Palm Beach Airport

espo56

Can someone help me. I am sailing on Celebrity from Port Everglades and need a car to get to Boca Raton or Palm Beach. I will be flying out of Palm Beach when I go home so I need to drop the car off at WBP Airport. Does anyone know if I can get a shuttle ride to Fort Lauderdale Airport to pick up a car. Or is there anywhere I can go to get one which is closer. Which companies offer the shuttle from the port.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone help me. I am sailing on Celebrity from Port Everglades and need a car to get to Boca Raton or Palm Beach. I will be flying out of Palm Beach when I go home so I need to drop the car off at WBP Airport. Does anyone know if I can get a shuttle ride to Fort Lauderdale Airport to pick up a car. Or is there anywhere I can go to get one which is closer. Which companies offer the shuttle from the port.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a list of companies that pick up at Port Everglades cruise terminals:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48314296&postcount=3

I would recommend Budget at 1515 SE 17th Street Causeway (Location Code F07) which is located behind the Renaissance Hotel just outside the Eisenhower Blvd port entrance. They have a shuttle that runs almost constantly to and from the port the morning of ships' arrivals.

If your dates are on a weekend and not during high season, you should be able to get a full size car for under $50 including all taxes and fees without any discount codes.