E,Docs

lolmerry

Hi,Can anyone tell me how long before I travel I will recieve my E,Docs,/? I have booked by a online T/A,and visiting Niagara Falls,and then New York before we cruise,so I would like to print all my documents out before we leave London,apprieciate any replies Thankyou

Hi,Can anyone tell me how long before I travel I will recieve my E,Docs,/? I have booked by a online T/A,and visiting Niagara Falls,and then New York before we cruise,so I would like to print all my documents out before we leave London,apprieciate any replies Thankyou

e-docs are normally available from 60 days out on the ncl website .if you don't have a login for your trip contact your TA who should be able to help

hope that helps:)

e-docs are normally available from 60 days out on the ncl website .if you don't have a login for your trip contact your TA who should be able to help

hope that helps:)

Thanks I will have a look ,I have logged in,I am in gty balcony does that make any difference as i dont have my cabin number/?

Thanks I will have a look ,I have logged in,I am in gty balcony does that make any difference as i dont have my cabin number/?

E,DOCS still not there 58 days before we go.where do i look for cabin number/? Will it be on e,docs?

Also make sure everything is actually paid up.. I had confirmation from my TA that all payments had been made, but when I checked with NCL as to why I couldn't access my e-docs, they had one fee missing. My TA contacted them, reconfirmed all payments had been made, provided me with WRITTEN proof from NCl that I had a zero balance (which will come with me on the ship!) and then I could access the documents. Happy Cruising!

Mine were ready at 70 days which I was surprised because it says 60 days they are supposed to be ready.