Back2Back embark question

southbayer

Hi, have a question about bringing sodas on board... I understand you can bring a maximum 12 pack of can sodas on board... BUT, if doing a back to back, can that amount be doubled ??

Think I would get hassled, and I will have proof at hand I will be going two cruises, should I be ok ? Thanks.

Edited by southbayer

I have never taken 2 12 packs of soda on board when doing a b2b but have always taken 2 bottle pp of wine on board when doing a b2b. I have always taken both boarding passes and showed them we were doing a ba2b. If there was a problem, which there has been a couple of times, I ask to see a supervisor and explain to them I am on 2 cruises and not getting off of the ship. The supervisor has always let me take on the extra bottles.

I have never taken 2 12 packs of soda on board when doing a b2b but have always taken 2 bottle pp of wine on board when doing a b2b. I have always taken both boarding passes and showed them we were doing a ba2b. If there was a problem, which there has been a couple of times, I ask to see a supervisor and explain to them I am on 2 cruises and not getting off of the ship. The supervisor has always let me take on the extra bottles.

This for us also. We've never taken sodas on the cruise, but have taken 4 bottles of wine. Sometimes we have to ask for a supervisor, sometimes not. You could try that if you take 2 packs of soda. :)