VOS babysitting services

My husband and I will be taking our four year old daughter on a cruise with us and we would be interested in hearing from people who have used the babysitting services on the Voyager or any other Royal Caribbean ship. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Friends of ours used it while on Voyager 2 weeks ago and loved it. You get someone from the crew who has been certified for babysitting and chooses to provide the service during some of their off hours.

The sitter did a lot more than was expected and the family requested the same woman for a second night.

My husband and I will be taking our four year old daughter on a cruise with us and we would be interested in hearing from people who have used the babysitting services on the Voyager or any other Royal Caribbean ship. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

Are you talking about the Adventure Ocean program or the in the cabin babysitting?

We just got back on Voyager and my 4yo LOVED Adventure Ocean. Absolutely loved it. The people working with the 3-5 yo are very very good with the kids, there are a lot of activities, crafts, etc. for them, and you can sign them in and out however your schedule works. AO is usually open from 9-12, 2-5, and 7- 10 PM (and then from 10 PM-1 AM for a $5/hr surcharge) For the 3-5 yo age group, they give you a beeper so that you can be reached if your child needs/wants you.

I hope that helps!!

Archived