Bahamas Interisland Ecotours

ljandiernp

Hi, anyone with any recent experience with this tour group? Last posts here seem to be 2013. They look great and get wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor, but they haven't responded to my email. I never know what to think of a poor email response as none of the islands seem to make this the priority that we do here in the states. But we are talking about the Bahamas, so I would think they'd pay a little more attention. I asked if they picked up cruise passengers because their web site doesn't clearly say that they do or don't. Without a good private tour guide I'm beginning to think that Freeport will be a waste of time for me. Laurie

Hi, anyone with any recent experience with this tour group? Last posts here seem to be 2013. They look great and get wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor, but they haven't responded to my email. I never know what to think of a poor email response as none of the islands seem to make this the priority that we do here in the states. But we are talking about the Bahamas, so I would think they'd pay a little more attention. I asked if they picked up cruise passengers because their web site doesn't clearly say that they do or don't. Without a good private tour guide I'm beginning to think that Freeport will be a waste of time for me. Laurie

Hi. Did you ever get a response from Jeff at Bahamas Interisland Ecotours? My Mom and I just had a wonderful private tour with him in May 2016. We did the Eastern Heritage Cultural Tour. He takes you in a comfortable van (right from the port area) to Lucayan National Park, with informational stops along the way. You explore the caves and mangroves, then walk across the street to Gold Rock Beach. That is probably the coolest-looking beach I have ever seen!

** I'd email him once more. He responded very quickly when I emailed in May. He even set up a time to call me to get my credit card # over the phone.

They may be experiencing problems with electricity / internet if there are any tropical storms in the area (?). You never know...but we would highly recommend Jeff and any of his tours.

-- Another excursion to try (if you want to be on the water) is Pat & Diane Snorkeling. We've done that one before and it was a blast!

Hi, thanks for your reply. I didn't hear from him and we're leaving tomorrow. I'll keep this in mind for the future, but don't think I'll try to reach him again now because I've kind of got my head around having a quiet ship day and spa treatment. :D Laurie