Anybody have D314 or near Caribbean Princess?

lindaj9

Just found out on Princess Personalizer we are in D314 mini suite. Anybody ever have this room or one near it? It says non conforming beds, could that be right? How is the location and balcony? Appreciate any information you can give me. We'll probably be happy any way, our first balcony.

Thanks!

We just got off the Island Princess and had D331. Is that close enough? We loved it, I'll check our Princess brochure and see how close they are to each other.

Island Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Some Ship, Some Itinerary, Somewhere in the Med.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2006;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Mexican Riviera - Rhapsody of the Seas

11 Day Circle the Caribbean - Splendour of the Seas

Alaska - Dawn Princess

Hi. We're booked in Cabin d505. When I checked Princess's web cruise personalizer our cabin said non conforming beds. I called princess and they said it was a mistake and they would fix it right away. When I hung up the phone and hit the refresh button it had been fixed. So give them a call. Don

Time moves so slow

Carribbean Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;08;14;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Linda, it was great. Cabin was a fabulous size, lots of room and having a tub was wonderful. The deck was a very impressive size, it had a big round table with two chairs and still quite a bit of space to walk around. The balcony was totally open, which you got used to.

Enjoy

Some Ship, Some Itinerary, Somewhere in the Med.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2006;5;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Mexican Riviera - Rhapsody of the Seas

11 Day Circle the Caribbean - Splendour of the Seas

Alaska - Dawn Princess

Coastal - Island Princess

Thanks to both of you. Makes me feel better. My dh is not real happy about totally open balcony but you and many have said they actually liked it. Glad you had a great cruise.

Linda

Archived