Rhino Rider Excursion....

RGB426

Hey guys Im looking into signing up for this excursion for a group of 4. There is a private company Island Marketing Ltd. that does this excursion cheaper than what Carnival offers. Has anyone used this company and had a good experience with them? Thank you

Did this 1 year ago through Carnival. There wasn't much instruction and they go fast. My group was experienced on the water but others on the excursion were not. Another rider lost control and hit me and my sister and ran over us in the water. She ended up in the hospital and it ruined our trip as well as the rider who hit us. The boats are fast but old and worn out. They let anyone get behind the wheel no matter what their experience level was. Another couple almost crashed also. Luckily I am a nurse and got her to safety. I'm not saying this will happen to anyone ever again, just thought I would share my story. Use caution when booking outside the cruise line, I know it cheaper but if we would have not used Carnival, we would have missed the boat and had an ambulance and hospital bill to pay which was covered by the excursion company because we booked through Carnival.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am sorry sweetiekk, that must have been a horrible!

We booked with Rhino Safari directly last year. http://www.rhinorides.com

We did their Creole Rock tour. Last year the tour was $72 each.

We took a taxi out to Simpson Bay to their company. They piled us high in a taxi and it was $15 total out there. There were only about 5 couples on our tour so not, cruise ship tour, crowded at all. We did see the group come from a cruise ship and they were very crowded.

My husband and I didn't have any troubles and had a wonderful time. Snorkeling was really great, and just zipping along the gorgeous blue water, bouncing over waves, and seeing how the rich live with all the huge yachts out in the area, was so fun. We don't plan to do it again this year, but would do it again in the near future.

The company answered my e-mails quickly and everyone was wonderful too us before, during, and after the tour.

We decided to forego the taxi and hailed down one of their little public transportation van/buses to go back. This was only $2 each and were not jammed in it. It does stop to pick up and let people off, but it was easy. Next time I would walk into town and just take one of those out there too.

I did a review thread of last year's cruise and if you go to post #133 I have pictures and report of this tour. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2307077&page=4

If you book, I hope you don't go through the cruise ship, as that does sound crowded and less safe.