Need a favor from anyone currently on the Fascination, or going next week

Beach_gal

My husband left his wallet at Reggae Beach Bar and they are holding it for him. We were wondering if anyone that's visiting Reggae Beach Bar can pick it up and mail it back...we'll cover all costs. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

I did post this on the St. Kitts page as well, but since that page gets very little traffic I'm going to post here and on the Royal Caribbean board.

I doubt very much if they would give it to anyone other than the owner. Your best bet would be call and have them mail/ship it to you.

THIS -----------------------^

I am a "leaver." I have left lots of different things in lots of different places in my travels :o. I am always surprised when the establishment I left something at is not only happy to mail it back to me, they often pay the postage! (Though I have also paid, too, at times.) Sometimes it takes a few calls to follow up and make sure the item has actually been sent, though.

Edited by SeagoingMom

I am a "leaver." I have left lots of different things in lots of different places in my travels :o. I am always surprised when the establishment I left something at is not only happy to mail it back to me, they often pay the postage! (Though I have also paid, too, at times.) Sometimes it takes a few calls to follow up and make sure the item has actually been sent, though.

Thanks. My husband has spoken to them and it sounds like they agreed the fastest way was to find someone visiting soon and have them pick it up. I was hoping I'd find someone visiting soon - but I'll have him call again tomorrow morning and ask them to ship it.

Thanks for all your responses - it's very much appreciated!

You might try the FB group "Carnival Cruisers, Past, Present ad Future." It is a very active group.

Actually I did find someone on next week's sailing on the CCPPP page and they said they are taking a land tour that may stop by Reggae Beach for a short while...so we'll see. Hopefully my husband will get them to ship it to him before then.

Did you post on the Fascination roll call page for the next couple of weeks?

Yes - I posted it in next week's roll call. The roll call after that only had a couple of people, and hardly any discussion at all.

If an establishment was this honest with me it would guarantee a return visit from me and a standout review urging others too. It's all in the PR (and honesty too I guess).

They are going to FedEx it to us.

They've been very honest and helpful, so I trust that they will. When my husband first called, they are the ones who suggested to find someone visiting soon to mule it back to the states, and that made sense.

Since we can't find anyone, they agreed to FedEx it.

Sounds like a better option. I'm not sure I would trust a stranger with it. I know that there are honest people, but there are also dishonest people who wouldn't think twice about pretending to be helpful in order to get access to your husband's credit cards. You're better off this way, I'm my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app