WiFi Packages Jade Transatlantic

MazzyKn

Hi

We are doing a 21 day day cruise from Barcelona at the end of October and are really shocked at the prices NCL are quoting for their pre-bookable Wifi packages. Does anyone know if they offer more competitive packages once on board?

If you are looking at the unlimited plan it's same cost per day regardless of pre purchase or purchase on board. Last year on the b2b Jade med they would let you purchase per segment. So if you can get by without internet while going to many ports you could try and just purchase unlimited for the ta segment. If looking for set mins there's a latitude extra min bonus if purchase on ship.

I went ahead and pre purchased unlimited for our upcoming sailing. Husband needs for work. NCL announced in May that by July all ships would have upgraded much faster internet. Doesn't look like that's happened. I assume when (or if at this point) internet upgrade happens, the prices will increase and I didn't feel like paying more than $358 for two weeks Internet.

Some report Jade internet is a total waste and not very functional. Others report its slow but manageable depending on how many other users.