Photo package or not? Liberty of the Seas has a sale.

Does anyone know if anthem has the photo package? Some people spend their money on the drinks and restaurants, I spend mine on pictures and wifi [emoji12] a package would certainly be good for me if they have it.

I would think so. It should be shown on the Cruise Planner near the bottom. As others have mentioned it only shows up a month or so prior to sailing.

I can only remember 1 recent cruise (on a different cruise line) where it wasn't offered.

We had 11 in our group in March and got 160 pictures. I got the pics and the thumb drive for a lot more then $149 but it was worth it to me. That said when just the two of us cruise we don't buy pictures. For families I things it's great.

For $149 for the family, why not.

My daughter bought the photo package when she was on the Liberty 3 weeks ago and was very pleased. She said her family took every opportunity to have their picture made and they were all on a USV port that can be plugged into your computer. We saw the pictures and they were really good. I don't know about linking you to your family, you will need to call Royal and ask.

We usually buy it when we go on our cruises when it is offered. We will be on Anthem for 12 nights and so far haven't seen any offers yet. That the one time we usually get pictures done is while we are on a cruise.