3 Night Dining Package on Adventure of the Seas

Just out of curiosity - I don't think we'll necessarily do this - does anyone know any details about this package? I couldn't find ANY information on the RC website - all it says is it's "dining at three specialty restaurants".

I wasn't aware there were three specialty restaurants on board the Adventure? I'm only ever seeing that Italian place Giovanni's.

As I said, I don't think we'd want to spend the extra money if we can have dinner in the main restaurant for free, but can anyone provide details and if anyone has done this, would they say it was worth it? Obviously, the $70 pp doesn't include wine - is the wine list the same as in the main restaurant, or are wines in the specialty restaurants even more expensive?

Thanks up front for any info!

Kat

(going on the AOS from September 10 to 17)

Adventure will only have the one specialty restaurant until they add more during the October dry dock. Looks like you are just going to miss that.

The dining package gives you a reduced price on specialty restaurants in exchange for you buying at least 3 dinners and losing some advance planning capability. However, even though you can go to Giovanni's 3 times with this package, I don't think the small price difference justifies the advance purchase in this case. If the ship had Chops, Sabor, Izumi, etc., then I could see someone being more interested.

Wines in the specialty restaurants are different and vary in price.

OK, thanks - I certainly don't want to eat at the Italian place three times :-) Wonder why they even offer this on my cruise??

It's probably programmed on the website and no one even thought about it.