Fttf

Eileenfa1

Do you know when it comes up? My booking is for next year November 2017. I don't want to miss it. Im handicap and want to drop my stuff off early. Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would suggest checking online every week or two.

Our PVP says the general time frame is 8-12 months ahead of sailing for FTTF to be made available. But lots of folks on here have said it was available much earlier than 12 months (someone above mentioned their Sept 2017 sailing already has it available).

Do you know when it comes up? My booking is for next year November 2017. I don't want to miss it. Im handicap and want to drop my stuff off early. Tia

I am sorry to tell you the odds are they are sold out. I am booked for a Dec 2017 cruise and they came online a month or 2 ago at 10 pm and were sold out by 8am.

Here is a option, being disabled you wont get to drop off your stuff, but if you call and talk to Special needs someone may collect your carry on and deliver them. You must prove you have a special "need" to the accommodation if you do not have a record listed with Carnival. They may tell you just to have one party member to carry them or pack everything in your luggage except medications.

I got lucky and grabbed 2 when they came online, one for me and one for a friend we are both disabled.

If you need general information about accessibility before you cruise, please call our Guest Access team at 1-800-438-6744 ext. 70025 or email specialneeds@carnival.com. If you have an ADA complaint, please email us at access@carnival.com.

Good luck

There is no rhyme or reason to FTTF becoming available in my opinion or at least none we can predict with the info we have.

I have already purchased it for my November 2017 cruise and then it showed sold out for a while and popped back up available months later.

Yup - it says sold out on mind. I thought how can that be its 450 days to sailing.

Please don;t give up - I booked our july cruise in march. FTTF was available at booking but I didn't know what it was so ignored it. Read these boards and decided I wanted it. A few weeks later I went to get it and it was sold out. Kept checking and it became available a month or so later. I got mine and then proceeded to check it often for roll call members and saw it go on sale and sell out at least twice in the remaining months before cruise.

Good luck!

Our PVP says the general time frame is 8-12 months ahead of sailing for FTTF to be made available. But lots of folks on here have said it was available much earlier than 12 months (someone above mentioned their Sept 2017 sailing already has it available).

I booked our cruise about 15 months out and it was available then.