Oasis thermal suites

Hi guys-

The wife and i are booked on the Oasis in

Feb. I saw on here a spa package called the Thermal Suite. They were offering three different packages, a single, a couples, and an ultimate. Well the first two are pretty self explanatory, but the third has me baffled and I cant find any info on it on RC website.

So I have two questions-

What exactly is the Thermal suite? What does it include etc?

and

What does the ultimate package get you that the single or double doesnt?

Thanks in advance,

Hawg Sailer

Go Hogs!

Check it out. All l can add is we liked the package on Jewel where they limited the number of people who could buy the package. Many reports, though, none I've read recently said they over sell them on Allure and its near impossible to get the heated loungers during a cruise. I cruised on Jewel 5 months after back surgery and those chairs were wonderful.

I've not heard of the ultimate package either. Regarding "What exactly is the Thermal suite? What does it include, etc.?":

On Oasis and Allure, one deck below the fitness center down a spiral staircase is the spa area. There are men's and women's locker rooms. The men's is not very large and is down a hallway from the thermal suite. You check in at the spa desk and they will give you a locker key. Robes and towels are available. The thermal suite itself has heated ceramic lounges (three or four--I can never remember), a small sauna and steam room, an aromatherapy room, and two specialty showers that include waterfall, mist, and rainstorm effects. It is an attractive space even though it is completely inside with no views of the ocean, but it is a bit cramped and can get noisy and busy when more than a few people are present.

Because it is a mixed-sex space, bathing suits are required instead of the usual towel or nude use of the sauna/steam room that could be expected.

Edited by CntPAcruiser