Dr. Suess Breakfast?

• 2 weeks later...
Was the food better than normal dining room brunch or the same?

We thought the food was much better than the regular breakfast/brunch and was presented well - very cute with a Dr. Seuss theme. I really enjoyed my green eggs and ham!

We did it on our Liberty cruise this summer. We had our 8 year old Granddaughter with us. It was quite fun. $5 per person. The food was okay, but it was themed and very colorful. Wife had the Green Eggs and Ham (a sort of eggs benedict with green food coloring in the eggs), Granddaughter had the pancakes (food colored pink and red) and I had the steak and eggs (it was just steak and eggs, no food coloring).The characters Thing 1, Thing 2, the Cat in the Hat and, of course, Sam are there for photo ops (with a ship board photographer). They will also use your own camera to take photos as well which I thought was great.

Oh, and I don't know if it shows up this way on all the ships, but on our final bill, the breakfast charge of $15 showed up as "Wine Special."

We did it on our Liberty cruise this summer. We had our 8 year old Granddaughter with us. It was quite fun. $5 per person. The food was okay, but it was themed and very colorful. Wife had the Green Eggs and Ham (a sort of eggs benedict with green food coloring in the eggs), Granddaughter had the pancakes (food colored pink and red) and I had the steak and eggs (it was just steak and eggs, no food coloring).The characters Thing 1, Thing 2, the Cat in the Hat and, of course, Sam are there for photo ops (with a ship board photographer). They will also use your own camera to take photos as well which I thought was great.

Oh, and I don't know if it shows up this way on all the ships, but on our final bill, the breakfast charge of $15 showed up as "Wine Special."

Do you pay the fee when you book - or the day of the Brunch??

It will be billed to you sign and sail. I sure hope they have it on our Vista cruise because we only have 1 sea day!

Yes - but if a make reservations for my whole family (multiple cabins) will all be charged to me when I make the reservations or will we each get billed the day of the Brunch??