Hotels near Port of Seattle

marcyjane

Posted this on the hotels board, but wanted to post here as well.

Trying to gather info on hotels near the Port of Seattle for an Alaska cruise end of May 2006 on Royal Caribbean.

Any info will be appreicated

Marcyjane

We stayed at the westin for three nights, had a great view, last August before our Alaska cruise. Cost about $10 cab with tip if I remember right to get to the pier. We sailed on Princess. I think Rccl's dock is even closer. We bid $125/night on priceline. Went to Elliotts and Anthonys and had two fabulous meals.

MarcyJane,

Normally I do priceline or hotwire but we had to have 4 rooms so I used my AAA discount and got us 4 rooms at the Silver Cloud on lake Union. No airport transport but they offer free dowtonw transport, freee cont. breakfast. have a pool and whirlpool and will take you to the pier for free. We are staying 4 nights with them.

Lexi

I stay at the Fairmont Olympic, located right downtown just a few blocks from Art museum, Pikes Fish, Pacific shops. Very elegant, the rooms are large and beautiful. I travel a lot including NY and this is one of the best, especially for price. I usually pay about 139.00 for an executive suite.

Just kidding. I work in downtown Seattle. The only hotel on the water is the Edgewater...where the BEATTLES stayed. The other hotels listed are all good. I would not stay near the airport. It isn't even close to the pier.

Cheryl

Archived