No more lobster on elegant night right?

Megan_Strick

I could care less however my son is bummed. Only doing a 3 day. Will it be served any night? Also, steak is on the menu every night, correct? This is on the Victory.

No lobster, unless you purchase it from the Steakhouse section of the menu. It's like $20.00. There will be (or should be) a flatiron steak (I personally thought it was very good) on the menu every night. If your son was traveling on a cruise that was 6 nights or longer there would be lobster one of the cruise elegant evenings.

No lobster, unless you purchase it from the Steakhouse section of the menu. It's like $20.00. There will be (or should be) a flatiron steak (I personally thought it was very good) on the menu every night. If your son was traveling on a cruise that was 6 nights or longer there would be lobster one of the cruise elegant evenings.

He will survive I'm sure considering he's eaten MRE's for 2 months at a time in the past.

I could care less however my son is bummed. Only doing a 3 day. Will it be served any night? Also, steak is on the menu every night, correct? This is on the Victory.

Not sure on a three day ,Flat Iron should be inclusive/ offered in the MDR ? I would think there is also a pay menu ?

yeah i was bummed for my daughters first cruise. we went in april just for a 5 day. tho she did purchase the last night the surf n turf, but a bummer not on the short cruises any more.

For the longest time, Carnival was one of the last lines to serve lobster on the short cruises. That was something I liked. However, I didn't mind paying extra the last time I was on the Inspiration. I don't generally order lobster unless I'm on vacation and it is something I've always looked forward to.

It seems that everyone is cutting back but looking back, I took my first cruise on the RCCL Song Of America back in 1986. I remember paying around $950 for an inside cabin. So the basic cost of cruising has actually gone down so I can afford the upcharge for the lobster in the main dining room.