Suggestions to add to tour

laudie3a

We are doing a private tour with Winston Gayle and will definitely be going to the Blue Hole. I'm looking for suggestions on what else to do after we complete the blue hole. We are thinking of going to a beach but another option we are thinking of is sightseeing.

What are some beaches you would recommend that might be off the beaten path?

Would you recommend sightseeing over a beach or would driving from Falmouth to the Blue Hole be good enough sightseeing?

We are doing a private tour with Winston Gayle and will definitely be going to the Blue Hole. I'm looking for suggestions on what else to do after we complete the blue hole. We are thinking of going to a beach but another option we are thinking of is sightseeing.

What are some beaches you would recommend that might be off the beaten path?

Would you recommend sightseeing over a beach or would driving from Falmouth to the Blue Hole be good enough sightseeing?

Have you already done Dunn River Falls?

We have not but decided against it because we want to avoid the large crowds it attracts.

Throw that theory out the window. :)

They handle the crowds well and you're going to be in a smaller group that is part of that crowd. You are on a ship with 2000-4000 people. :)

Yes, there is a little waiting when you go up to the buffet to get your food but once you get back to your table with your family it is just you guys. You ignore everyone else. Same thing at DRF.

I wouldn't miss going there because of concern about crowds. Just sayin'

• 2 weeks later...
Yea we still want to pass on DRF. We'll probably get there eventually as we love cruising! But just want to try something different since we are already doing blue hole.

I promise I don't work for the DRF Tourism Department but just want to say that DRF and Blue Hole and DRF are different. :)

Blue Hole is about jumping and swimming. DRF is about climbing.

You could also go tubing at Calypso rafting which is different than both and probably a lot more relaxing.