Arcadia Thermal Suite

Florry

Hello folks, with only 25 days until our next cruise my mind is turning to all things Arcadia, and I've been thinking about the Thermal Suite. We have 14 sea days and 10 full-on port days, so the chances are I would only use the thermal suite on half of the cruise. I know that on these slightly longer cruises the price per day tends to drop, and I was wondering what your best guess is about how much it will be? I know the ins and outs of booking each day if they aren't full etc. Thanks in advance! Flo [emoji4]

Hi, Florry

It does seem difficult to get a price especially for a 20+ night cruise. Like you I would only go to the thermal suit on sea days after using the gym. I think people have mentioned in the past figures of about £150 per person for a 2 week cruise so goodness knows how much it will be for our cruise. If it is very expensive I might just book a few days in the suite and say go swimming on the other days. Claire

Hi, Florry

It does seem difficult to get a price especially for a 20+ night cruise. Like you I would only go to the thermal suit on sea days after using the gym. I think people have mentioned in the past figures of about £150 per person for a 2 week cruise so goodness knows how much it will be for our cruise. If it is very expensive I might just book a few days in the suite and say go swimming on the other days. Claire

Maybe it will be about £200, because if it goes much higher I don't think people will pay. Luckily my husband doesn't like the thermal suite!