Help fttf

code_d

So I am on our booking on Carnival's Web Site and when I search for FTTF it is completely gone????? Doesn't show sold out, doesn't show it at all. Is anyone else getting this? It just show Home Port thing for a penny. What is going on? HELP!!!

On a cruise I have scheduled for October 2016, FTTF is not appearing as an excursion option at all.

On a cruise I have scheduled for September 2017, FTTF is appearing as an excursion option but indicates "Sold Out".

Odd. Perhaps if it is Sold Out and there is no chance of it opening up again, they take it down. Just a guess and not very scientific.

Ha! I like your sense of humor Riclop.

I've been searching nearly daily for FTTF which is sold out for our 7/24/17 Magic cruise, hoping it will open up again. When I first click on excursions under my booking FTTF briefly appears for a split second (and I see the SOLD OUT), and then FTTF disappears. I click on the drop-down arrow at the top right and change it from "Featured" to "Recommended" and FTTF reappears - unfortunately still sold out. Not sure if that will work for you or not, but it does for me...

fttf - we can get a little crazy. But in our case, my husband has some mobility issues, and it's worthwhile to have our cabin ready so we don't have to deal with our carry on items and he can relax for a few minutes after a day of travel. It makes our cruise that much nicer. We still have a way to go for diamond/platinum .

I have had a cruise booked on the liberty from Galveston for a while for sept 24 but was able to buy FTTF today, so my question is my lugged tags and boarding pass are already on my print luggage and boarding pass and doesn’t have FTTF on them, How does it work when I get to the port?

I'm confused. Have you re-printed your luggage tags and boarding passes and you don't see the FTTF or Priority on the documents? If so, since you just ordered it today I'd maybe check again tomorrow. If it still doesn't show up I'd call Carnival to inquire because if your documents don't show FTTF or priority on them I don't think the port personnel will let you thru the priority lines without some kind of proof.

I had been staring at a "sold out" FTTF excursion for our cruise for months. I checked here and there as weeks went by, ramping it up as final payment date reached. 75 days out rolls around and I finally scored one at 1:15 am. :D:D:D

The excursion was always there under the tab, and always sold out prior. You can call me crazy, I am totally okay with that and I embrace my cray-cray. :)

• 6 months later...
I have had a cruise booked on the liberty from Galveston for a while for sept 24 but was able to buy FTTF today, so my question is my lugged tags and boarding pass are already on my print luggage and boarding pass and doesn’t have FTTF on them, How does it work when I get to the port?

You will need to reprint you documents/tags and FTTF will show on your once you have printed them