Rhapsody pics as promised!

okiediver

OkieDiver - Great pictures!! I haven't been on the Rhapsody in a couple years - she still looks great. My daughter was on your sailing and had told us about the horse named "We didn't pay for Tampa Bay" - LOL - thanks for the shot. She had a great time even with the changed itinerary, sounds like most everyone took the changes in stride and had fun. Here is a link to her review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=247268

Great pictures.

My family and I are also sailing Nov 13, and this is my first time on Rhapsody, but other members of my family have sailed her before.

Just out of curiosity, where was that picture that looks like water flowing down stairs taken? (For a second, I thought that might be from Wilma:D )

We were on Rhapsody several years ago. The pictures take me back to my cruise. The ship still looks beautiful. I can't wait to try the coffee bar. That is new since we sailed. Thanks for the wonderful pics.

Just out of curiosity, where was that picture that looks like water flowing down stairs taken? (For a second, I thought that might be from Wilma:D )

:cool: I believe that is in the Centrum on the fourth level (bottom level of the Centrum) near the elevators etc. (Picture Link) That is a staircase going up to the next level, and you can see some of the chairs from that area.

:cool: If you look at the second photo past there you will see the view from the other direction. That photo shows the two glass elevators, and between them is the glass wall that the water cascades over!

Great pictures! We're sailing this March on Jewel with my brother who has never cruised before - he's accustomed to high-end hotels and is afraid he'll be "disappointed" by cruising! So I've sent him a link to your pictures... I've never seen a land-based hotel as nice as an RCCL ship, no matter how much $$ you spend!

One question, if I may: we're in the same cabin as you, but on Jewel, with a lounge below us. Did you hear/notice much music or noise at night on your cruise?

Thanks for the feedback.

Mauro

Fabulous pictures. Brought back wonderful memories from my Rhapsody cruise in July. The sunrise and sunset pictures were awesome. I know you already answered this question but that waterfall picture still has me stumped. I was on the fourth deck and all I remember was the champaign bar at the bottom of the centrum. Where was that water cascading down the steps? :confused:

I use a Nikon D70. As far as that waterfall goes, I think it is on the fourth floor? I kept getting confused as to what floor everything was on! The waterfall was behind the base of the stairs in the Centrum area....I remember that was the first thing I saw when we boarded the ship.

Our first cruise on RCI was on the Rhapsody doing the Eastern Caribbean . . . that was 12 cruises ago! She was a beautiful ship then and still is. Thank you for posting your pictures.

ColumbiaMDCanadian: You can see pictures of the Jewel by clicking the link in my signature and looking at the Jewel album on Webshots. The Jewel is larger than Rhapsody and is one elegant lady. Your brother will be very impressed with the Jewel.

I do remember a waterfall near the base of the Centrum but much smaller than your picture makes it seem. I keep envisioning a huge waterfall at the base of the Centrum. Hmmmm I think I just might have to book another cruise on the Rhapsody to check it out for myself!! Thinking of July or Dec. 2006. Not sure how the weather is wintertime in the W. Caribbean but if that is the only time we can cruise, I am soooooo there!

Hey Bonnie, The weather was really nice when we've been in the W. Caribbean during winter.

We are going to be on Rhapsody thie Christmas. I'll let you know how the weahter is. Thanks for the great pics! I can't wait to see Rhapsody for myself! Gabrielle:rolleyes:

Hey Bonnie, The weather was really nice when we've been in the W. Caribbean during winter.

We are going to be on Rhapsody thie Christmas. I'll let you know how the weahter is. Thanks for the great pics! I can't wait to see Rhapsody for myself! Gabrielle:rolleyes:

Gabrielle, thanks for the info. Please remember to post a review when you return. I have yet to read a bad one. You will love the Rhapsody. Beautiful, elegant ship, Everyone on board, crew and passengers alike were super friendly. Enjoy every blissful moment.

Wonderful pictures!!! I can not wait 'til March when we go!! I noticed in one of the room pictures the boys were playing video games, did you bring this yourself or do they have them available on the ship? We were considering taking ours in case the kids get "bored". :rolleyes:

Archived