Upsell Call Glory September 3

mg194

I just received an upsell call for our upcoming voyage on the Glory. The offer was to go from an Ocean Suite to a Grand Suite for $692.00 total for two of us. It was about a $500 discount from the last price I saw for a Grand Suite.

As much as I would have liked to do it I just couldn't pull the trigger on another $100 per day but it was fun to get called.

Mark

We received a call for the Splendor (8 day) southern from an Ocean Suite to Grand Suite for $600. I had been watching in case they called and knew it was a really good deal. It was $1000 online to upgrade so we took it! It's our 25th anniversary so we splurged. I just found of picture of our first cruise which was on our honeymoon an it was an interior on the Riviera deck! It's nice to know we have upgraded to such a nice room for our 25th :) and we are very excited!

I received a call last week also...I am sailing on the Glory on Oct 22,2016 in a balcony. They offered a suite for my family of 4 for a little over $600.00 more. I would have taken it, but my kids do not want to share a pull out bed, they would rather have the bunk beds. He then offered me the Captain's suite for the bargain price of an additional $3,500.00. Would have loved to experience the Captain's suite, but I could book another cruise for that amount of money.

I booked through Carnival, and the cruise was fully paid at booking, since I booked the day before it needed to be paid in full.

I was just curious for those who got upsell calls:

1- Did you book though an travel agent or directly via carnival.com

2- Were you already paid in full?

Just wondering! Thanks!!

I always book on my own (ALWAYS) and we were paid in full.

• 3 weeks later...
I received a call last week also...I am sailing on the Glory on Oct 22,2016 in a balcony. They offered a suite for my family of 4 for a little over $600.00 more. I would have taken it, but my kids do not want to share a pull out bed, they would rather have the bunk beds. He then offered me the Captain's suite for the bargain price of an additional $3,500.00. Would have loved to experience the Captain's suite, but I could book another cruise for that amount of money.

I booked through Carnival, and the cruise was fully paid at booking, since I booked the day before it needed to be paid in full.

We are on the same cruise as you but didn't get a call from the upgrade fairy. :(