Haven Breakaway

hunter68

Deck 16 is the Haven Courtyard. When you pass the concierge on your left when leaving the Haven there are stairs right after the concierge desk. Take them down, go through two doors and make a left. The gym will be on both sides of you and the Spa will be right in front of you. Leaving you go back through the two doors. You need your card since they can only be accessed and used with the Haven card. I was at the gym each morning last week and it was great it was so close and right down the steps.

Great thanks we are staying in the Haven on 16 and that is good there is quick access to the gym (me) and the spa (my wife).

There is an entry door on the left side of the ship past the pool and near the elevators to get into the Haven. It is right by cabin 15124. Platinum Seapass card required for entry. If you go in about 20 feet there is an open doorway on your right and stairs up to the Haven are on the left when you enter through the doorway. If you go straight past the stairs there is a door that goes directly into the spa so you have never have to leave the Haven to gain Spa access. Helps when you are walking around in that "Fuzzy Robe and Slippers".