Hasbro games different than the Hasbro Game Show. Have you experienced these games?

smyliecruising

I noticed on Carnival web site they are going to be playing Clue on the ships 6 days or longer.

"Clue will have two main events and Clue Reveals throughout the cruise. The event will start with The Murder Mystery in the main lounge, complete with costumes, larger than life props, videos and scripted performances. There will be activities throughout the cruise for you to gain clues. The final experience will be at The Reveal – bring your raffle ticket with the name of the murderer and find out if you solved this murder mystery on the high seas!" This is on Conquest, Vista, & Spirit. But will roll out to all ships by the end of the year if the cruise is 6 days or longer.

Also will have the Cranium game which is so fun to play. Also Sorry and Trivial Pursuit. Has anyone played these games on a ship yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This sounds like a dream come true for me!!!! For years I've been claiming to anyone willing to listen that I want to cruise. This October that dream is about to come true as I prepare to set sail for the first time on the Freedom!! It's also been a wish of mine to attend a "murder mystery dinner", but no one is ever willing to indulge me. Just the possibility that I would be able to accomplish both of these things is sending me into excitement overload!!! It's a lot of firsts considering my age (38), but I am so looking forward to it!!!

I've experienced the "Murder Mystery" thingy aboard ship in the past, (don't remember which ship, but it has been quite a while ago,) and it was great fun. Different clues were presented at the various shows, and even during some of the trivia events, and then the solution, and winners were presented on the last show of the cruise. GREAT FUN as I recall, and I look forward to doing it all over again. ;)

"SKY"

Trivial pursuit is on the Pride.

They have extremely large pie pieces and holders (like in the game) and it takes place at noon on Sea Days (at least it did in July). It sort of takes the place of the progressive trivia (though it's not progressive) everyone playing needs to join one of the 6 teams and you play as a group.

Trivial pursuit is on the Pride.

They have extremely large pie pieces and holders (like in the game) and it takes place at noon on Sea Days (at least it did in July). It sort of takes the place of the progressive trivia (though it's not progressive) everyone playing needs to join one of the 6 teams and you play as a group.

I'll take what I can get. It's as close to a real live game as I'll get. Plus I'm huge on trivia/board games!!!

I'm not a trivia person, but I'd absolutely LOVE to have Clue played!

Too bad it won't be on Splendor at the end of October.

I'm also on the Pride Journeys sailing on 1/2/17. If they have Trivial Pursuit, I wonder if they'll also have Clue.

Noon isn't ideal for me since I tend to stick to the same dining schedule when cruising as I do at home with a couple of extra "snacks" added in. ;)

But I'll manage to fit my 5 meals into the day and work around a noon game time. ;)