Best Catamaran Snorkel Tour

margiandmike

Hello Everyone. I am trying to find a reasonably priced snorkel excursion. There will be at least 10 of us and we would like to go to a couple different snorkel sites and would love El Cielo to be one of them. There are so many options out there that I would like any input you can give me. Thanks!

My favorite excursion ever was the Tucan Sail with Cozumel Sailing. Two snorkel spots, trip to a private beach, lunch cooked on board, and spinnaker rides off the back. Plus excellent drinks in ncluded. Five star reviews on trip advisor

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes Cozumel Sailing on the Tucan is great. It is low key without the party and drunks often found on the Fury tours. You do realize that there is really nothing to see at el Cielo, it is just a place with white bottom where you will spend time drinking and swimming.

Thank you for your help. I'll check out the company you both recommend. And I think El Ceilo looks cool and I have kids that would love to put their feet on something solid and swim around. It looks beautiful and I'm all for seeing things and doing things I haven't done. Thanks again.

$90 per person for adults, $45 for kids 12 and under Minimum age on public tours is 5 years old Maximum passengers: 16-17 (more passengers allowed on Private Tours) Duration: About 6 hours Bring: Sunscreen, towel, camera, swim suit

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app