Shoot me - I'm hooked!

Lady & Sir

Okay.... we are hooked. Cruising is in our blood, and there is no sense in fighting it.

Went in January (6 nights), going again in Nov. (8 nights) Am already thinking we will need a short cruise to tide us over till we can save up for another big one. So here's the quandary folks...anyone have a 3 or 4 night cruise they absolutely would do again and loved? Can you share the line and itinerary? Am hoping to find one over a three day weekend if such an animal is out there....

Bethluv.gif

We just returned from RCCL Sovereign of the Seas. Since we are Carnival lovers, we were just trying to be sure our loyalty was headed in the right direction, HOWEVER, we are in big trouble now because we loved it! The ship was beautifully laid out, and the crew was so nice and accomodating. The price is right for 3 & 4 day sailings from Port Canaveral and I liked that area better than Ft. Lauderdale & Miami. Less crowded and they are well organized for multiple ships. Food was comparable (fantastic) to Carnival. Good variety and choices. We really enjoy the set dinnertimes and making dinner an 'event' but the buffet had exactly the same food if you don't want to participate. The private island is very nice, good food service and plenty of activity. Nassau is different but lots to do there also. I would highly recommend this ship & itinerary.

There are several 3 & 4 day cruise by most of the cruise lines... In my recent searches for europe, I ran across a 3 night cruise from Barcelona, Spain. Usually there is only one port of call on the 3 days, and 2 ports on the 4 day. If you are hooked, any one of them would be fun because just being on the ship will do it. I would search for something closer to home first. As for me, I've taken both 3 & 4 day cruises on the west coast about 5 times, and will take them again if the opportunity arises. They are good introductory cruises to reluctant relatives and I enjoy getting them hooked so I don't feel alone in my quest for cruise inoculations between longer cruises. Check with Travelocity.com for the HOT Deals under the Cruise tab.

Archived